Why You Need SleepObrace?
Worried about your smile? Interested in having the perfect smile and not spending a fortune on it? Then you are at the right place.
Wear SleepObrace™ only when you sleep and it can align your teeth, close gaps, increase aesthetics of your jawline and face structure by having an effect on your perioral muscles (facial muscles near mouth area).
The tongue tag will teach you to unconsciously hold your tongue where it naturally should be, which is on the roof of your mouth with your lips closed (Mewing technique).
This habit will help you breathe through your nose and long-term proper tongue posture will define your jawline and facial muscles. Nasal breathing has a lot of benefits, ask any doctor.
Regular orthodontic braces only align your teeth, SleepObrace™ puts even pressure throughout the whole jaw, resulting in better facial shape, defined cheekbones, jawline, closed gaps and aligned teeth. Regular braces won't improve your breathing habits and facial aesthetics.
Give this a try before you spend $2500+ on orthodontic braces!
Although we suggest getting all 3 strengths, you can choose just 1 depending on what you need.
Read Features and Instructions section below & we will help you make your decision!
Orthotic’s universal shape is made out of flexible materials, different jaw sizes and teeth alignments can fit it, and it provides a strong pressure memory that contracts and pushes teeth into a new position. It's designed to apply pressure on your jaws and teeth evenly. D1 is very soft and that's why we recommend you start with it until you adapt for higher strengths.
We analyzed over 2,000 different jaws from adult females and males. The small difference between both genders is smoothed out by the flexible material of the mouthpiece. The used material has the characteristic to fit every jaw with no abnormal teeth displacements
So the wholesome and strong pressure of SleepObrace™ makes changes and benefits 100% possible for adults.
It can bring results as great as regular orthodontic braces can bring + a better looking face and jawline because the pressure targets the whole jaw.
It will teach you to hold your tongue at the roof of your mouth which will help your defined jawline stay, even when you stop using SleepObrace!
Features and Instructions:
This appliance is appropriate in the following circumstances:
1) Dental crowding
2) Adult tooth dislocation
3) Corrective bounce patients
4) Fixed orthodontic teeth
5) Jaw misalignment
• The first stage (D1): Soft. Mainly used to adapt to the orthotics and initial correction.
• The second stage (D2): Moderate. Further adapt to orthotics and enhance remedial effects.
• Third stage (D3): Hard. Increased correction force for post-correction and maintenance.
• Wear the orthotics all night and 1 – 4 hours during the day.
• Wear when you study, read, watch TV, use the computer, or work. After using, please wash and store it in the matching box.
• When you wear it for the first time, the front teeth will feel uncomfortable, this is a normal phenomenon. If there is obvious pain, you can reduce the wear time of the orthotics, and after the sensitivity disappears, you can return to the prescribed time.
• D1 is soft, the first stage, use 1 – 3months.
• D2 is moderate, the second stage, use 6 – 8 months.
• D3 is hard, the third stage, use 5 – 8 months.
• The correction process is divided into three stages. After using D1 for 1 month, you can gradually use D2 together.
• Use D2 on daytime and D1 at night. When you fully adapted to D2, you can gradually use D3 together. Use D3 on daytime and D2 at night. You must wear it every day, normally, there will be a noticeable improvement in 4 – 6 months.
• You must wear it while you sleep.
• Once the appliance is kept in the mouth all night, the treatment will be more effective. If you can't wear it at night, please increase the usage time during the day.
• Most of the time, the mouth should be closed. When the brace is in your mouth, keep your lips closed and use your nose to breathe.
• Remember to place the tip of the tongue on tongue plate, even if you do not wear it place your tongue gently on the roof of your mouth and about a half an inch away from your teeth.
• The improvement can be seen within a few weeks after wearing.